[Pollinator] NAPPC Poster Sponorship - **Deadline of 2/14/14**

Jennifer Tsang jt at pollinator.org
Tue Jan 14 14:37:34 PST 2014

NAPPC POLLINATOR POSTER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY

The NAPPC posters have been a great success, and we are excited to share
with you  the opportunity to have your organization's logo on the 2014
poster. The poster has been designed by world renowned artist Emily
Underwood.

In years past, posters were distributed to schools, fairs, conferences,
homes, educational trainings, and Pollinator Week events. The posters have
no time or date on them so they never go out of date, and they are extremely
popular for pollinator education and outreach purposes.

The theme of the 2014 pollinator poster is native orchids and their
pollinators. This year, P2 is teaming with the North American Orchid
Conservation Center (http://northamericanorchidcenter.org/), a coalition of
organizations dedicated to ensuring the survival of orchids native to the
U.S. and Canada.

If your organization would like your logo on the poster and copies of the
poster, please consider sponsoring at the Bronze level ($3,000) or above.
Sponsorship commitment is due no later than February 14th, 2014.

Below is a draft sketch of the poster, which we are refining now.  It will
be available for distribution by Earth Day, Tuesday, April 22, 2014.
Sponsorship logos will appear at the bottom of the poster.

Questions

Contact Jennifer Tsang at jt at pollinator.org or 415.362.1137.

cid:image004.jpg at 01CF1131.57B96030