[Pollinator] Pollinator News!

Savignano, Dolores dolores_savignano at fws.gov
Mon Jun 16 08:00:10 PDT 2014

Happy Pollinator Week!  In celebration of Pollinator Week, the U.S. Fish
and Wildlife Service (USFWS) posted a piece about pollinators on its *Open
Spaces* blog at:
http://usfws.tumblr.com/post/88953986012/pollinators-love-those-neon-signs

We've also added some pictures of USFWS work to conserve pollinators and
educate the public during our 2013 Pollinator Challenge at:
http://www.fws.gov/pollinators/Challenge/2013_challenge.html

and updated our list of places to visit pollinator gardens and trails at:
http://www.fws.gov/pollinators/PollinatorPages/trails.html

For a list of USFWS pollinator events, select "Pollinator Events" at:
http://www.fws.gov/refuges/SpecialEvents/FWS_SpecialEvents_DisplayCategory.cfm

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, where you'll see pollinator posts this
week:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/usfws  and
https://www.facebook.com/USFWS.Fisheries

Twitter: https://twitter.com/USFWSHQ and https://twitter.com/USFWNews and