[Pollinator] Webinar on Crop Pollination #2 - Pome Fruit Crops, March 25, 2014

Victoria MacPhail vmacphail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:10:52 PDT 2014

Apologies.  I just realized that there was an extra space in the
pre-registration URL in both my original e-mail and in the original
attached file so the link would not work.

The correct link to pre-register is:
https://pollination.clickwebinar.com/Pome_Fruit_Crop_Pollination

I have updated the attached file as well.

Regards,

Victoria MacPhail
NSERC-CANPOLIN Webinar Coordinator
vmacphail at gmail.com