[Pollinator] Hilton Pond 03/01/14 (Honduran Hummingbirds, Part 2)

Bill Hilton Jr. (RESEARCH) research at hiltonpond.org
Sun Mar 23 16:20:13 PDT 2014

I've been working hard for a week on finishing Part 2 of the on-line write-up about my recent hummingbird scouting trip to Honduras, and it's finally posted as the 1-6 Mar 2014 installment of "This Week at Hilton Pond." To learn how many Ruby-throated Hummingbirds we saw, and to view lots of colorful images of other Neotropical flora and fauna, please visit my latest photo essay at
http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek140301.html

If you missed Part 1, you might want to read that first. It's at http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek140216.html

Happy (Neotropical) Nature Watching!

BILL

P.S. Please "Like" our new Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/HiltonPond for timely updates on nature topics. Follow us on Twitter @hiltonpond.

=========

RESEARCH PROGRAM
c/o BILL HILTON JR., D.Sci.
Executive Director
office & cell (803) 684-5852

Please visit our web sites (courtesy of Comporium.net):
Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History at http://www.hiltonpond.org
"Operation RubyThroat: The Hummingbird Project" at http://www.rubythroat.org