[Pollinator] Fwd: Celebrating East Africa's Pollinators

Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu
Wed May 14 05:58:39 PDT 2014

Dear Colleagues:

Now that we have that excellent new book on the identification of North
America's bumblebees I thought you would like to see how some Australian
entomologists made hard copy and online sites to help the public identify
their own native bees.  Unfortunately, Dr Walker is not working on bee
taxonomy anymore (he used to identify my Hibbertia, Persoonia and Acacia
bees) but look at this portion of the magnificent website he devised.  It's
hard to believe I gave him my specimens of Leioproctus (Filiglossa)
filamentous over 20 years ago!

Peter Bernhardt