[Pollinator] FW: *NatureWatch Moment-Share Spanish-Speaking Bats*

Laurie Adams lda at pollinator.org
Tue May 27 21:29:47 PDT 2014

From: Winter, Kimberly A -FS [mailto:kawinter at fs.fed.us]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1:01 PM
To: Winter, Kimberly A -FS
Subject: *NatureWatch Moment-Share Spanish-Speaking Bats*

We got your attention, bat advocates J.  No, the bats aren't speaking
Spanish, but we are!  Please share widely the English and Spanish versions
of the 2013 Ravenswood Media and Forest Service film, "Battle for
Bats-Surviving White-nose Syndrome"/"La Batalla por los Murcielagos."

This 12 minute video shares the latest research on the devastating fungus
causing massive die-offs of cave-dwelling bats in the United States, and
includes interviews with leaders in the lab and field from Forest Service,
Bat Conservation International, U.S. Geological Service, National Park
Service, Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources, U.S. Fish and Wildlife
Service, and Vermont Fish & Wildlife.

English version:  https://vimeo.com/76705033

Spanish version:  https://vimeo.com/96528882

The public needs this information in every language to help advocate for
bats, and we are proud to offer these English and Spanish versions to you
for use in presentations, visitor centers, film festivals, and with
colleagues/friends.

Enjoy,

Kim

Kimberly Winter, Ph.D.