[Pollinator] Fwd: Forestry Notes September 2014

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Wed Oct 1 11:16:11 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

The entire issue of the National Association of Conservation District's
Forestry Notes for September is dedicated to pollinators!

It's not posted it on line yet, but the file seems to be HUGE so I removed
the graphics.

Please pardon any double postings.

Enjoy!

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist, US Fish & Wildlife Service-Division of Scientific Authority
Chair, Plant Conservation Alliance-Medicinal Plant Working Group