[Pollinator] FW: [WQ News] A Strange Cloud Over St. Louis Turns Out to Be an Enormous Swarm of Butterflies

Liz Day lizday44 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 1 18:22:16 PDT 2014

Cool.   So that's what that was.  I've been watching it on radar too;
there were similar clouds over Indianapolis and central Illinois.  I
thought they were birds, but the radar showed them moving very very
slowly, and present during the daytime, when birds are usually more
at night.  The rest of the tecno stuff eludes me.

BTW, anyone can view this radar live any time at
<http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/radar/>http://www.rap.ucar.edu//weather/radar/
click on "contiguous US".

Liz
Indianapolis