[Pollinator] Non-economic value of pollinators

Gretchen Lebuhn lebuhn at sfsu.edu
Mon Oct 6 11:40:31 PDT 2014

Dear All,

As part of the data gathering for IPBES, I am looking for documentation of the non-economic value of pollinators  for North Americans and Europeans.  If there are papers or books that we should be sure to include, please let me know.  More importantly, I am looking for surveys and other instruments that document the benefits people get from pollinators.  For example, a survey that documents that by planting a pollinator garden, a gardener gains a sense of well-being.    The focus is also not just on bees but on the broader group of pollinators.

Gretchen Lebuhn
lebuhn at sfsu.edu<mailto:lebuhn at sfsu.edu>

Director
Great Sunflower Project