[Pollinator] TEXAS POLLINATOR POWWOW 2014

Carrie McLaughlin carrie.mclaughlin58 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 18:12:47 PDT 2014

The first annual TEXAS POLLINATOR POWWOW will be held at the Performing
Arts Center in Mansfield, Texas on Saturday, November 15th.  Would you
kindly let the listserv know by sending our website link to the event?
http://txpollinatorpowwow.weebly.com/  I have also attached a full-color
flyer.

If the folks on the listserv would forward this information to others who
may be interested, that would really help us out.  We have a zero dollar
budget for marketing, and even the speakers are doing so as volunteers - no
honorariums.  But we all really believe in this cause, and we are quite
excited about the possibilities - now, and in the future.  Most of our two
dozen supporters listed on the home page will be having exhibits and giving
out information to the registrants, too, so they are equally important as
resources.

Please note the early registration deadline of November 6th.

Thanks to all!

Best regards,

Carrie McLaughlin
TEXAS POLLINATOR POWWOW 2014, steering committee
Texas Master Naturalist, certified
Audubon Society Master Birder
Hood, Johnson and Somervell counties
carrie.mclaughlin58 at gmail.com