[Pollinator] Fwd: FW: Dwyer Public Lecture on April 22nd - recording for Dr. Roubik

Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu
Wed Apr 15 10:45:05 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kathy Farris <Kathy.Farris at mobot.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:18 PM
Subject: FW: Dwyer Public Lecture on April 22nd - recording for Dr. Roubik
To: "Peter Bernhardt (bernhap2 at slu.edu)" <bernhap2 at slu.edu>
Cc: Stephen Buchmann <buchmann.stephen at gmail.com>, "Roubik, David (
roubikd at si.edu)" <roubikd at si.edu>, "Retha Meier (rmeier3 at gmail.com)" <
rmeier3 at gmail.com>, "Sara Bauman (sbauman4 at slu.edu)" <sbauman4 at slu.edu>

Dear Dr. Bernhardt,

The MBG’s A/V Department will record the presentation and will make a copy
of the recording available to Dr. Roubik.  After the lecture, please ask
one of our staff at the ticket counter to direct you to William Guy.

Thank you,

Kathy

*Kathy Farris  | 001. 314.577.9418 <314.577.9418> | President's Assistant|
Missouri Botanical Garden *