[Pollinator] [beemonitoring] Should we tell them?

Gorman, Lewis lewis_gorman at fws.gov
Thu Apr 30 06:09:58 PDT 2015

It seems that using bee hotels in outreach will stimulate their use in
people's backyards.

I'm still not clear whether or not bee hotel use should be encouraged in
general or just in certain situations, such as in a suburban setting.
Lew

Lewis E. Gorman III
Biologist
Endangered Species Recovery Program