[Pollinator] Fwd: Plant Conservation Conference - June 2016

Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu
Fri Dec 18 16:40:05 PST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Wyse Jackson <Peter.Wysejackson at mobot.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 1:13 PM
Subject: Plant Conservation Conference - June 2016
To: Peter Wyse Jackson <Peter.Wysejackson at mobot.org>

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

I have pleasure in sending you the first announcement of the Global
Partnership for Plant Conservation conference which will be held at
Missouri Botanical Garden, St Louis, USA from 28-29 June 2016.

I  would be grateful if you could pass this announcement on to your
colleagues, networks and partners.

Further details of the conference will be available early in 2016.

Apologies for any cross postings

Seasonal good wishes to all.

Peter

*Dr **Peter Wyse Jackson*

*President | **Missouri Botanical Garden*

*and George Engelmann Professor of Botany | **Washington University at St
Louis*

*PO Box 299 St Louis, Missouri 63166 USA | Tel : 001.314.577.5110*

*Assistant | Kathy Farris | 001.314.577.9418 | kathy.farris at mobot.org
<kathy.farris at mobot.org>*

*“To discover and share knowledge about plants and their environment in
order to preserve and enrich life.”*