[Pollinator] Annual Count Shows that Number of Monarch Butterflies Overwintering in California may be Holding Steady

Candace Fallon candace at xerces.org
Thu Jan 15 12:28:35 PST 2015

Hi all,

Apologies for the double posting, but I've been alerted that the link I
provided does not work. You can read more about the 2014 Western Monarch
Thanksgiving Count here:
http://www.xerces.org/2015/01/14/annual-count-shows-that-number-of-monarch-butterflies-overwintering-in-california-may-be-holding-steady/
.

Candace