[Pollinator] Request for Sponsorship Support for 2015 Pollinator Partnership/NAPPC Initiatives

Kelly Rourke kr at pollinator.org
Fri Jan 16 16:00:06 PST 2015

*NAPPC POLLINATOR POSTER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY*

The NAPPC posters have been a great success, and we are excited to share
with you  the opportunity to have your organization’s logo on the 2015
poster!

The theme of the 2015 poster is *Carnivorous Plants of North America and
Their Pollinators*. It will be available for distribution by Earth Day,
April 22, 2015. Sponsorship logos will appear at the bottom of the poster.
See previous year’s posters here <http://www.pollinator.org/posters.htm>.

If your organization would like your logo on the poster and copies of the
poster, please consider sponsoring at the Bronze level ($3,000) or
above.  *Poster
sponsorship commitment is due no later than February 5th, 2015.*

Click Here <http://pollinator.org/sponsor.htm> for a full prospectus
that provides
more details about these 2015 pollinator initiatives and the sponsorship
levels and associated benefits.

*To sponsor, simply print this e-mail, complete and return to the attention
of:  *

*Kelly Rourke*

*Pollinator Partnership *

*423 Washington St., 5th Fl. San Francisco, CA  94111 *

*kr at pollinator.org * <kr at pollinator.org%20>

*T: (415) 362-1137 - F: (415)36-3070 *

Checks are payable to *Pollinator Partnership*, reference* 2015 NAPPC
Sponsorship.  *We will gladly provide an invoice to facilitate payment of
your pledge.

*** *Please contact us if you would like to explore funding a particular
project or initiative that benefits pollinators****

*2015 POLLINATOR SPONSORSHIP*  *YES**!!!  We would like to sponsor in 2015
as a:*

*(     )   Platinum Sponsor    $15,000*

*(     ) I would like copies of the poster sent            to the below
address*

*(     ) I would like to donate my portion of         the posters to the
Pollinator Partnership*

*(     )   Gold Sponsor           $10,000*

*(     )   Silver Sponsor            $5,000*

*(     )   Bronze Sponsor         $3,000*

*(     )     Copper Sponsor       $1,000*

*(     )     Pollinator Friend           $500 or product contribution*

If you are sponsoring at the *Bronze level or above*, and would like your
logo included on the poster, we will need the following information no
later than *3PM EST, Thursday, February 5th*:

·         This completed form and your organization’s logo sent as a .jpeg,
.eps, .png, or .ai to Kelly Rourke at kr at pollinator.org

NAME  _________________________TITLE____________________________

ORGANIZATION  __________________________________________________

ADDRESS  _______________________________________________________

PHONE  _______________________  E-MAIL  __________________________

*THANK YOU!*

Kelly Rourke

Program Associate

Pollinator Partnership

423 Washington Street, 5th Floor

San Francisco, CA 94111

e:  kr at pollinator.org

w: www.pollinator.org

p: 415.362.1137
[image: cid:image001.png at 01CF8022.906D0160]
<https://www.facebook.com/ThePollinatorPartnership>[image:
cid:image002.png at 01CF8022.906D0160] <https://twitter.com/Pollinators>[image:
cid:image003.png at 01CF8022.906D0160]
<http://www.youtube.com/user/PollinatorPartners>[image: