[Pollinator] Linden-Bee Kills - Expertise Sought

Laurie Adams lda at pollinator.org
Thu Jul 2 10:40:35 PDT 2015

*Please respond to Sujiaya and to the Listserv.*

Hello everyone,

For a study on the linden (*Tilia* spp.)-bumble bee mortality phenomenon we
observe every summer in Oregon, USA, I am seeking input from those with
expertise in nectar chemistry/plant physiology. While neonicotinoid
applications have been associated with the bumble bee deaths in some
instances, other factors may potentially be involved/have synergistic
effects. Please let me know if you can help/know someone that can help.

I am also interested in hearing about similar observations at other
locations.

Thanks,

Sujaya

Sujaya Rao

Oregon State University

3017 ALS

Corvallis, OR 97331

Sujaya at oregonstate.edu

--
Laurie Davies Adams
Executive Director
e: lda at pollinator.org
[image: cid:image001.png at 01CF8022.906D0160]
<https://www.facebook.com/ThePollinatorPartnership>[image:
cid:image002.png at 01CF8022.906D0160] <https://twitter.com/Pollinators>[image:
cid:image003.png at 01CF8022.906D0160]
<http://www.youtube.com/user/PollinatorPartners>[image: