[Pollinator] A new flower and pollinator book

Stephen Buchmann buchmann.stephen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:40:12 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

I'm happy to announce that my eleventh book: *"The Reason for Flowers:
Their History, Culture, and Biology, and How They Change our Lives" * was
published today, July 21st by Simon & Schuster (Scribner) in hardcover,
Kindle and audio book formats. Please take a look on Amazon.com (available
at a discount), at S&S or on my new personal website:
www.stephenbuchmann.com/

There is a chapter on bees and other pollinators, and also sections on
fossil pollinators and fossil flowers. The book is getting some nice media
attention and reviews. I was on NPR's All Things Considered on July 18th
 "Birds, Bees And The Power of Sex Appeal: The Ribald Lives of Flowers."
http://www.npr.org/2015/07/18/423478625/birds-bees-and-the-power-of-sex-appeal-the-ribald-lives-of-flowers

Thanks for listening and reading,

Steve

Stephen Buchmann, Ph.D.
Departments of Entomology and
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
The University of Arizona
and
Scientist at Large
The Pollinator Partnership

*Stephen Buchmann*
My new book from Scribner (July 21, 2015)
*The Reason for Flowers: *
*Their History, Culture, and Biology,*
*and How They Change our Lives*
*Available now at a discounted price on Amazon.com*