[Pollinator] Invite: ASLA Pollinator Week 2015 Congressional Green Roof Tour & Reception

CASON, MARK mcason at asla.org
Mon Jun 15 12:12:46 PDT 2015

Greetings,

June has finally arrived and that means that Pollinator Week 2015 is right around the corner! June 15 - 19 will mark a week-long series of events celebrating and promoting the health of our pollinator friends. Join the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) and our co-host, the Pollinator Partnership, for the Pollinator Week 2015 Congressional Green Roof Tour & Reception at ASLA headquarters in Chinatown on Thursday, June 18 from 6-8:00 PM. Enjoy appetizers and cocktails while you meet members of Congress and their staff, stakeholders working to promote pollinator health, as well as staff from ASLA and the Pollinator Partnership.

Attendees will also have the opportunity to get an up close look at ASLA's blooming (and pollinator friendly) green roof atop our ENERGY STAR certified building.

________________________________

Pollinator Week 2015 Congressional Green Roof Tour and Reception
Where: ASLA Headquarters
      636 Eye St. NW
                   Washington, DC 20001

When: June 18, 2015
      6-8:00 PM

RSVP HERE<http://bitly.com/1AyeY5A> by Monday, June 15th!
Please invite any colleagues of yours that may be interested. Have questions about Pollinator Week 2015 Congressional Green Roof Tour & Reception? Contact Leighton Yates.<mailto:lyates at asla.org>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0A77D.BB436090]

Mark Cason
Government Affairs Manager
American Society of Landscape Architects
636 Eye St NW
Washington, DC 20001
202.216.2370 (direct)
www.asla.org/advocacy<http://www.asla.org/advocacy>