[Pollinator] Fwd: MBZ Fund Summer 2015: accepting grants, annual report, and more

Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu
Wed Jun 24 03:51:51 PDT 2015

This is the time of year when the MBZ Conservation Fund sends out a
newsletter.  I am mailing it on as they fund some projects in America and
the do fund projects on insects.  I applied to the MBZ years ago to support
a project on the rare, Western Australian sun orchid but they were not
interested.  However, they do keep sending me their newsletter.  With the
new report on Pollinators in America perhaps the MBZ will become interested
in North American bees, Lepidoptera or beetles.

Peter