[Pollinator] [beemonitoring] Prepare for Unhappy News

Lisa Horth lisahorth at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 07:48:45 PST 2015

​Peter,

Thanks for sharing the news in this difficult time.

I wonder if there is an address to which we can send 'Thank you for your
work' cards to Dr Michener. ​If he is unable to value them, perhaps his
family still will.

While I did not know him personally his book and contributions are very
valuable to our lab.

Lisa

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu

--