[Pollinator] Confusion on the Passing of Michener

DiSalvo, Carol carol_disalvo at nps.gov
Tue Nov 3 06:37:58 PST 2015

Thank you Peter for the information. I did not know Dr. Michener personally
but certainly knew of him and his contributions. I  appreciate this
information. A great force he was!
Carol

Carol DiSalvo
Servicewide IPM Coordinator
National Park Service
Biological Resources Mgmt. Div. MS 2430
1201 I (Eye) Street, 8th Fl., Cube #48
Washington, DC 20005
202-513-7183 Phone
202-371-2131 Fax
Carol_disalvo at nps.gov
http://www.nature.nps.gov/biology/ipm/ and
http://www1.nrintra.nps.gov/BRMD/ipm/

*...97% of all animals on Earth are invertebrates... *

*Everything we eat comes directly or indirectly from plants*