[Pollinator] FW: 20 May 2016 is Endangered Species Day!

Kelly Rourke kr at pollinator.org
Wed Nov 4 12:46:07 PST 2015

*From:* Gorman, Lewis [mailto:lewis_gorman at fws.gov]
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 04, 2015 12:04 PM
*To:* Kelly Rourke; elaine_leslie at nps.gov
*Subject:* Re: [Pollinator] FW: NPS Centennial Event and Opportunity Next
May

Elaine,

Congrats on a wonderful anniversary and planned events.

To add to the celebration, *20 May 2016 is also Endangered Species Day. *
USFWS and many other partners celebrate this day.  Perhaps this could be
included in the announcement of the BioBlitz or other means.

Thanks,

Lew

Lewis E. Gorman III

Biologist