[Pollinator] Fwd: course in Costa Rica, Summer 2016!

Peter Kevan pkevan at uoguelph.ca
Tue Nov 17 13:19:55 PST 2015

----- Original Message -----

From: "M.J. Sommeijer (M)" <M.J.Sommeijer at uu.nl>
To: pkevan at uoguelph.ca
Cc: "SánchezLuis" <luis.sanchez.chaves at una.cr>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:22:05 AM
Subject: course in Costa Rica

Dear Peter,

Luis Sanchez and I have organized again a course on Bee and Pollination to be held in Costa Rica August 2016. We have a programme rather similar to the one that we had planned before, but we have improved a lot on the course fee to make the course much more accessible for students.

The main focus is on pollination and we will work a lot with the book from you and Dafni from 2005. Koos Biesmeijer worked as coauthor on a very recent Dutch book that just came out and won a price; in English something like: Not without each other (plants-bees). Also a beautiful source for our course. (I will see Koos next week in Leiden).

Can you please put the Flyer of the course on a relevant website? And if possible please advertise the course to relevant students in your surroundings?

The programme of the course and further details will soon be posted on our websites and of course we will send this info as soon as it becomes available to interested persons.

I hope that you are well, with my very best regards, and many thanks for your cooperation.

Marinus Sommeijer