[Pollinator] Orchard Bee Association's Annual Pollinator Symposium and Expo

Stanley-Stahr,Cory coryss at ufl.edu
Tue Sep 15 10:52:49 PDT 2015

All,

The Orchard Bee Association is holding their annual member meeting in Hood River, OR on October 1-2. That will be followed on October 3rd by our annual Pollinator Symposium and Expo, which will be at Portland State University. The public is welcome, so we hope we can get a lot of folks to come out and learn about bees and pollinator friendly habitats! More info can be found here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-orchard-bee-associations-annual-pollinator-symposium-and-expo-300143330.html

Please pass this along to others you think will be interested.

Thanks,
Cory

Cory Stanley-Stahr, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Honey Bee Research and Extension Laboratory
Department of Entomology and Nematology
University of Florida
Bldg 970 Natural Area Drive
PO Box 110620