[Pollinator] [Pollinator education]

Barbara Passero bpassero at meadowmaking.org
Mon Aug 15 19:17:59 PDT 2016

Hi Pollinator People,

Meadowscaping for Biodiversity is educating 4th and 5th grade campers at the Waltham (Mass.) YMCA about the

Here’s the link to the Boston Globe story.
 http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/regionals/west/2016/08/12/waltham-ymca-cultivates-learning-through-meadowscaping/YbSbKSCoFmbbW75a9zoQPJ/story.html

Last Saturday, August 13, we presented our Pollinator in a Pickle! workshop at the Children’s Conference of the NOFA (Northeast Organic Farming Association) Summer Conference in Amherst, MA. The music director taught all the children to sing our Pollinator in a Pickle! rap song, and we all sang and danced in the parade around the grounds.

Sincerely, Barbara

Barbara Passero, Director
MEADOWSCAPING for Biodiversity
174 Moody St. #244