[Pollinator] Maplewood natural garden

Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu
Fri Aug 19 17:21:31 PDT 2016

Dear Bonnie:

Send nothing to me.  Ms. Hezel's case is being handled by the Great Rivers
Law Firm.  They are non-profit and specialize in environmental law.  I
contacted them a couple of days ago and offered help.  They gave me the
name of her lawyer and promised to forward my offer.  If you would like to
contact them please use the following email.

greatrivers at greatriverslaw.org <http://greatriverslaw.org/disclaimer.php>

Peter