[Pollinator] [beemonitoring] Mid-Atlantic Bee Genera Phenology Graphs

Kit Prendergast kitprendergast21 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 06:29:49 PST 2016

Very interesting; I've only conducted two months of study on bees for my
PhD study, but the change in bee community composition (likely linked in a
large part by the large shift in floral composition) is INCREDIBLE! It's
amazing how much the abundance, diversity, and composition of bee
communities can change at a site in just a month (in my system, at least).
Regards,
Kit

On 20 December 2016 at 19:56, 'Droege, Sam' sdroege at usgs.gov