[Pollinator] Fwd: Fw: Re: article request

Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu
Sun Feb 7 21:17:29 PST 2016

Please see the attached.  The photos are very good.  Orchid flowers
mimicking the bodies of female flies, wasps and bees are well known.  This
may be the first paper to claim sexual mimicry of a female beetle (although
I believe there are observations of beetles visiting Ophrys in the
Aegean).  The study was done in Okinawa.

Peter