[Pollinator] 2016 Bee Losses in CANADA.

Medhat Nasr Medhat.Nasr at gov.ab.ca
Tue Jul 19 14:48:09 PDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,
You might be interested in this report prepared and released by the Canadian Association of Professional Apiculturists.

Posted at.
http://www.capabees.com/capa-statement-on-honey-bees/

Best Regards

Medhat Nasr

Dr. Medhat Nasr
Provincial Apiculturist
Crop Research and Extension Division
Crop Diversification Centre North

17507 Fort Road
Edmonton, AB, Canada T5Y 6H3
Tel: (780) 415-2314    Fax: (780) 422-6096
Mailto:medhat.nasr at gov.ab.ca<mailto:Mailto:medhat.nasr at gov.ab.ca>
Cell; 780-554-1566

Check our new Bee Health app (Free to download)

[cid:image001.png at 01D1D083.1B2FB6A0]