[Pollinator] [beemonitoring] Fwd: Example of what NOT to do [1 Attachment]

Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu
Thu Jul 21 08:19:44 PDT 2016

Dear Peter:

True, but what surprises me most is that people from 22-45 in these
countries appear far more likely to say no to bees than those who are
younger AND those who are older than they.  What increases bee-anxiety in
your early 20's in Asia and doesn't decline until well into middle age?  My
only thought is that people are raising their children in their homes from
22-45 and become a lot more protective.  Those under 22 (without property
or offspring) still find bees "groovy" (to be more modern).  After 45 the
empty nest syndrome begins and people begin to mellow.  The kids are gone.
Let the bees move in as they are better behaved than most borders.  I will
say more.  Dr Droege is concerned that comments I forwarded  previously
might upset some members.

Peter