[Pollinator] Madia elegans, possibly an underrated bee plant in the West

Travis O enoster at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 30 20:30:02 PDT 2016

Hello,

Some of you may be familiar with Oregon/California native common madia, or Madia elegans. I've been observing the plants in my area for the past three years and have written of my personal observations and literary information I've researched in the following link, with emphasis on their pollination. There are also numerous photos of the plants as well as pollinators visiting them. Follow this link:

http://www.amateuranthecologist.com/2015/07/madia-elegans.html

Thank you,

Travis Owen
Rogue River, OR