[Pollinator] Fwd: Postdoc in Pollination ~ opportunity in Australia - please circulate to your colleagues

Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu
Wed Jun 1 04:57:12 PDT 2016

If I were 30 years younger I'd apply and compete for this post-doc.  I've
known Dr Walker for decades and I have also done a little fieldwork on the
Northern Tablelands of NSW.  Here is just one word of warning for
non-Australians.  Australia is very expensive and while the salary looks
very generous check the conversion rate of Australian into American
dollars.  How far the money goes becomes clear when you buy food, gasoline
and pay rent.

Peter