[Pollinator] Cluster Hiring Pollination Biology

Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu
Tue Jun 7 11:06:27 PDT 2016

The following link is sent to all of you with an apology.  I learned about
these 3 positions in pollination biology at the University of California at
Riverside only a few minutes ago.  The three positions were advertised in
December 2015 and have probably been filled but note that the university
system sees itself as filling 300 positions over the years.

My university sends me these university job openings periodically.  I
deleted all position messages during my sabbatical in Australia from late
December - late and do not know if the positions were listed and filled.
As they are positions based on a state budget it is also likely that they
could not be filled until the state government approved the university's
budget.  It may be worth checking this out.  See the link...

http://sciences.academickeys.com/seeker_job_display.php?dothis=display&job[IDX]=75315-SC160607m-8&oid=160163

Peter