[Pollinator] Fwd: GPPC Conference at the Missouri Botanical Garden

Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu
Mon Jun 20 12:08:16 PDT 2016

The Missouri Botanical Garden will be hosting a conference next week.
About 100 people decided to attend but the auditorium of the Missouri
Botanical Garden can hold at least 150 more.  Garden President, Dr Peter
Wyse Jackson sends an invitation out to all interested parties and attaches
a list of speakers.  Attendance is free unless you wish to pay for the
catered lunches.  A list of speakers and titles of their presentations is
attached.  Unfortunately, it looks like I'm the only one speaking on the
subject of pollinators and endangered plants.

Peter Bernhardt, Prof. of Biology
Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO