[Pollinator] Bee IDs and workshop potential for the Eastern US

Rob beeman_4602 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 12:17:34 PDT 2016

Hello all,
Some of you know I have recently left academia and have taken on a new position with Environmental Solutions & Innovations, Inc.  With this position I am once again back in the business of doing bee IDs and helping with sampling and monitoring (consulting and fieldwork).  I can also provide talks and workshops on bee identification, sampling, specimen preparation, data basing, and monitoring. So if you need help and happen to have some funding, let me know if I can help. Sorry for the shameless plug but I wanted to let those that did not know me know the services were available.  Sorry for any cross posting but it was suggested I post here too.  Many thanks and talk to you soon,
Rob Jean
Senior Entomologist and Indianapolis Regional Manager
Environmental Solutions & Innovations, Inc.
1811 Executive Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46241
513-591-4302