[Pollinator] Pollinator meadows in brownfields

Barbara Passero bpassero at meadowmaking.org
Fri May 6 16:39:08 PDT 2016

HI Phyl,

Here are a few items I found by searching the topic using the keywords you listed. I’ve also copied Eric Olson, an
at Brandeis University in Waltham, MA. Eric was one of the key people who inspired me
to start Meadowscaping for Biodiversity in 2013.

Can cities save bees? How can urban habitats be made to serve ...
www.thenatureofcities.com/.../can-cities-save-bees-how-can-urban-habita...
by D Maddox

https://www.buglife.org.uk/sites/default/files/Brownfields.pdf
http://www.treehugger.com/lawn-garden/save-bees-seed-bombs.html