[Pollinator] Apiaries and native wild flowers in SW OR

Travis O enoster at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 07:42:48 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am currently working for a commercial beekeeping operation in Southwestern Oregon. We have a variety of scenic apiaries in the region, many of which are bordered by untouched land which is host to various native and foreign wildflowers. I'm also addicted to photography, particularly of flowers and especially when they are graced by pollinators. The link below is the culmination of the above. These are flowers blooming now, I hope to continue the series through the seasons.

http://www.amateuranthecologist.com/2016/05/apiaries-pt2.html

Thanks,

Travis Owen
Rogue River, OR