[Pollinator] Colorado Pollinator Summit: June 16 in Boulder

Joan Gregerson joan at peopleandpollinators.org
Thu May 26 15:19:28 PDT 2016

Is your organization interested in or working to preserve pollinators?

Please join us on Thursday, June 16 for a full day meeting at the
University of Colorado in Boulder. We are bringing together organizations
working for pollinator protection. The meeting is focused on building
relationships and sharing opportunities. It's not a conference, but a
chance to build a foundation for a long-term network of organizations
working in Colorado to promote pollinator health.

We have over 100 attendees registered including nonprofits, state and local
government, higher education and private businesses. Registration is free
but seating is limited.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/colorado-pollinator-summit-tickets-24979090131

Questions? Please contact me!

Looking forward to seeing you there,