[Pollinator] Orchard Bee Association's Annual Pollinator Symposium and Expo

Derek Artz pollinator72 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:40:44 PST 2016

The 2016 annual meeting of the Orchard Bee Association (OBA) will be in
Hood River, Oregon on Friday and Saturday, December 9 and 10.  Friday is
for members only and will be from 9:30 - 5:00 and will include networking,
science presentations, and we are pleased to announce that Dr. Diana
Cox-Foster is our invited speaker for the meeting.  To become a member,
please visit www.orchardbee.org.  The public symposium and expo will be on
Saturday, December 10, from 9:30 – 5:00.  Topics covered Saturday will
include creating native bee habitat, tips and techniques using blue orchard
bees as commercial pollinators, and local and national bee research.  To
register and for more information, please visit www.orchardbee.org.
Admission to the Pollinator Symposium and Expo is $50 and includes lunch
and wine tasting from a local winery.

The Orchard Bee Association is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit, professional
society dedicated to enhancing the use of native and naturalized bees in
orchards and for the implementation of practical orchard bee standards for
the industry.  To learn more, visit www.orchardbee.org.

Please pass this along to others you think will be interested.

Thanks,
Derek Artz
--

Derek R. Artz
Vice President & Research Committee Chair
Orchard Bee Association vicepres at orchardbee.org