[Pollinator] [beemonitoring] Feral Honeybee Health?

Kit Prendergast kitprendergast21 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:55:12 PDT 2016

My colleague and honeybee expert in WA Rob Manning has published some
papers that may be relevant to this topic.
Here is Australia, especially WA, our situation is unique in that we have a
huge diversity of massflowering plants, and importantly, we do not suffer
from most of the diseases decimating bees overseas; in particular, Varroa.
Regards,
KIt

On 8 September 2016 at 20:57, Elsa Youngsteadt eyoungsteadt at gmail.com