[Pollinator] Autumn Bee Plants

Travis O enoster at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 05:30:00 PDT 2016

Hello,

Since fall is here I thought it would be useful to present a list of good bee plants for autumn. They appear to be good for honeybees, but most are also great for native bees and other pollinators as well. Some are native to my Southwestern Oregon home but their ranges extend out into other states. It is nowhere near being a complete list, there is literally a world full of plants to explore for this purpose. Have a look, and if you are inclined to do so, suggest more autumn bee plants in the comments at the bottom:

http://www.amateuranthecologist.com/2016/09/late-season-bee-plants.html

Thank you!

Travis Owen
Rogue River, OR