[Pollinator] [beemonitoring] Integrating Pollinator and Human Landscapes

Stoner, Kimberly Kimberly.Stoner at ct.gov
Fri Sep 16 11:05:59 PDT 2016

I got similar advice from landscaper friends for converting my small urban lot from lawn to a mix of vegetable gardens and pollinator plantings.  The first thing to do is create visible structure, so once the lawn was removed from my front yard, I put in raised beds and wood-chip paths. That signals that whatever follows is intentional.
Kim