[Pollinator] Bee Rescuers is Expanding!

G G gg at pollinator.org
Thu Apr 6 13:53:01 PDT 2017

Dear Pollinator Listserv,

We are writing to you today to see if you or anyone you know would be
interested in becoming a *Bee Rescuer* in *Montana, South Dakota, North
Dakota, Florida and Texas. *Bee Rescuers is a network of local beekeepers,
working together to help save and relocate honey bee swarms that might
otherwise be exterminated. For more information, go to
http://www.pollinator.org/beerescuers.

If contacts are willing to participate in the program in one of the above
states, we would share their information with people that need help
relocating swarms. If they agree, please have them respond with the
following information and return to gg at pollinator.org:

*Name:*

*State:*

*County(s):*

*Phone Number:*

*Organization (optional):*

*Email/Website (optional):*

Here is an example of a previous Bee Rescuers list made for California.
http://www.pollinator.org/PDFs/BeeRescuerList_2016.pdf

If it’s easier for you to share a contact list with us, we can reach out to
them directly. This program strives to support local beekeepers and, of
course, the honey bees. Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Pollinator Partnership

423 Washington St., 5th Floor

San Francisco, CA 94111