[Pollinator] New pollination biology online resources

David Inouye inouye at umd.edu
Thu Apr 20 18:53:45 PDT 2017

I have archived two databases related to pollination biology that I've
been assembling for the past couple of decades. You can access them at
the URLs shown below.

1) An EndNote database with over 13,000 entries related to pollination
biology. If you need it in another format let me know and I can probably
export it from EndNote. http://drum.lib.umd.edu/handle/1903/19192

2) An Access database with over 11,000 entries of records of flies
visiting flowers. There's also an EndNote database with the 500 papers
from which these visitation records have been compiled.
http://drum.lib.umd.edu/handle/1903/19193

Both of these are ongoing projects and I'll probably update every couple
of years.

David

--
Dr. David W. Inouye