[Pollinator] You're Invited! Celebrating Monarchs: Monarch Joint Venture Reception 11/7

Cora Lund Preston mjv at umn.edu
Tue Aug 22 15:21:11 PDT 2017

Hello Pollinator Friends,

It's my pleasure to invite you to The Monarch Joint Venture's *Celebrating
Monarchs! Monarch Joint Venture Reception and Silent Auction*
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/celebrating-monarchs-monarch-joint-venture-reception-and-silent-auction-tickets-35215743236>
on
Nov. 7th 2017 at the San Antonio Zoo in San Antonio, Texas. This is a
fundraising event to support the Monarch Joint Venture's (MJV) partnership
efforts to protect the monarch migration for generations to come.

This fall, as the monarchs fly through Texas, we will come together to
celebrate monarchs and support their conservation with dinner, speakers,
mingling with monarch experts, and a silent auction. *Be a part of the
national strategy to protect monarchs by attending
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/celebrating-monarchs-monarch-joint-venture-reception-and-silent-auction-tickets-35215743236>
and
supporting the work of the MJV partnership.   *

The MJV partnership <https://monarchjointventure.org/about-us/partners> works
together to carry out high-priority monarch habitat conservation, research,
and education projects with funds raised from donations and sponsorship and
through the in-kind support of our partners. With your support, we can fund
more projects like the ones listed here
<https://monarchjointventure.org/our-work/mjv-funded-projects>.

This year we will support even more conservation projects, with a goal of
raising $30,000 at our San Antonio reception. *By joining us on November
7th,
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/celebrating-monarchs-monarch-joint-venture-reception-and-silent-auction-tickets-35215743236>
you
will support future generations of the iconic monarch butterfly through our
coordinated habitat, research and education work.*

Space is limited and tickets for this event are now on sale in the link
below. If you cannot attend but still want to support the MJV, you can also
donate in that same link or directly on our website
<https://monarchjointventure.org/get-involved/donate>.

*Register now:* https://www.eventbrite.com/e/celebrating-monarchs-monar
ch-joint-venture-reception-and-silent-auction-tickets-35215743236

Please help spread the word to others who may be interested! Share this via
Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/monarchjointventure/posts/1218859628219127>,
Twitter <https://twitter.com/MonarchsJV/status/900119818728353792> or
forward this email.

If you or your organization is interested in contributing a silent auction
item, sponsoring the event, reserving a VIP table, or finding out more
about sponsorship opportunities please contact Cora at mjv at umn.edu or
6126-625-8739.

To learn more about Monarch Joint Venture please visit
https://monarchjointventure.org/

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Wendy Caldwell
Program Coordinator
Monarch Joint Venture
www.monarchjointventure.org
Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/monarchjointventure> or follow
us on Twitter @MonarchsJV
Ph: (o) 612-625-8596 <%28612%29%20625-8596> (c) 320-226-6507
<%28320%29%20226-6507>

University of Minnesota, Department of Fisheries, Wildlife, and
Conservation Biology
2003 Upper Buford Circle
135 Skok Hall
Saint Paul, MN 55108

The Monarch Joint Venture is a national partnership of federal and state
agencies, non-governmental organizations, and academic programs working
together to conserve the monarch butterfly migration.

To support US monarch conservation efforts with a financial contribution,
visit: http://monarchjointventure.org/get-involved/donate/

We want to hear your Monarch Habitat Success Story! Share your story on our
map today! <http://monarchjointventure.org/success-stories/>