[Pollinator] drones as pollinators

David Inouye inouye at umd.edu
Fri Feb 10 07:03:09 PST 2017

I hadn't considered a letter to the editor, but encourage you to see
whether they would accept one. Another colleague pointed out that most
crop and fruit tree flowers are a lot smaller than the lily flower shown
in the video, and it's unlikely a drone could pollinate them.

--
Dr. David W. Inouye
Professor Emeritus
inouye at umd.edu