[Pollinator] ​Save the Date: Pollinator Symposium at the Pacific Entomology Conference, featuring the Hawaii Botanical Forum, Dec. 5-7, 2017

Jason Graham jrgraham at hawaii.edu
Mon Jul 17 13:56:14 PDT 2017

Aloha​!

​I am excited to announce that the Pacific Entomology Conference, now
featuring the Hawaii Botanical Forum, has been rescheduled for December
5-7, 2017! Please let me know if you are ​interested in attending and
participating in the Pollinator​ ​Symposium. The Hawaiian Entomological
Society and the Hawaii Botanical Forum are partnering to leverage common
resources and cross-disciplinary content to make this conference a great
success. Participants will be able to submit presentations and/or attend
talks for either discipline! I think this will make our ​pollinator​
​symposium a true highlight of the conference, and I hope that you will
consider participating.

​

Please also see the forwarded message below for additional details​ and​
feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Thank you!

​Jason ​

Jason R. Graham, PhD

University of Hawaii- Manoa

Department of Plant and Environmental Protection Sciences

3050 Maile Way, Gilmore 310 Honolulu, HI 96822

Cell: (352) 519-9592

Jrgraham at hawaii.edu

*www.discoverbees.com <http://www.discoverbees.com/>*

www.facebook.com/hylaeus
​
​

Save the Date: Pacific Entomology Conference, featuring the Hawaii
Botanical Forum, Dec. 5-7, 2017

Dear HES members and friends,

We are excited to announce that the Pacific Entomology Conference, now
featuring the Hawaii Botanical Forum, has been rescheduled for *December
5-7, 2017*!

The Hawaiian Entomological Society and the Hawaii Botanical Forum are
partnering to leverage common resources and cross-disciplinary content to
make this conference a great success. Participants will be able to submit
presentations and/or attend talks for either discipline!

The PEC will still be held at the Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel, and we hope
you can join us.

*Early registration rates:*
*July 14-September 15 - $175.00 (members and non-members)*

*Regular registration rates:*
*September 16-November 1 - $215.00 (members and non-members)*

We will update the website with new submission deadlines shortly. Stay
tuned!!! You will receive another email when the website is updated.

*Aloha,*
*The Hawaiian Entomological Society Executive Committee*

*Pacific Entomology Conference 2017* <http://www.pacificentconf.org/>

email: hientsoc at hawaii.edu
web: http://hawaiianentsoc.org/
join our Facebook group!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/74079831172/