[Pollinator] WSU bee program fundraiser

Tim Hiatt spongetim at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 21:16:20 PST 2017

For those in the Pacific Northwest, the Washington State University Bee
Program (bees.wsu.edu) is bringing Paul Stamets and Louie Schwartzberg to
Seattle to provide education and awareness about mycelium, honey bees and
solutions to problems that truly have an impact on our food supply. We will
be hosting an event in Seattle on March 29, at the Moore Theatre, featuring
cutting edge research and innovative alternative methods for not only
helping the honey bee, but people and the planet as well. Both Paul and
Louie are well known TEDtalk speakers, as well as experts in their fields.
All proceeds go to honey bee and pollinator research. Tickets at
http://bees.wsu.edu/seattle/

Tim Hiatt
eastern Washington

Preview attachment Donor Poster1.pdf