[Pollinator] Pollinator Health, Conservation and Management Symposium at the Pacific Branch Entomology Conference & Hawaii Botanical Forum

Jason Graham jrgraham at hawaii.edu
Tue Sep 12 18:22:26 PDT 2017

Aloha,
Please join us December 5-7, 2017 at the Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel
<http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/H/HNLWAHF-PACENT-20171205/index.jhtml>
for
the
2017 Pacific Entomology Conference Featuring the Hawaiian Botanical Forum
<http://www.pacificentconf.org/>.

If you would like to submit a 20 minute presentation for the *Pollinator
Health, Conservation and Management **Symposium*, please let me know as
soon as possible. Also please register and take advantage of *early
registration* rates at the links below *before September 21, 2017*.  There
is a block of rooms at the Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel
<http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/H/HNLWAHF-PACENT-20171205/index.jhtml>
for conference attendees, please book early to reserve your room.

The *Pollinator Health, Conservation and Management **Symposium* is
tentatively scheduled for December 5, 2017.

If you are interested in submitting a paper, you have until September 21st:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuKuY_QdB-5LmHUsyonrCdckNC9t8cWURR06snSgx4LOP0mA/viewform

REGISTER (early bird ends September 21st) -
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhjThxjWyzi2CsgljIZJKPJ_ysys9LAd_o-HuB2ANqBXXarA/viewform

PAY-
https://store5507009.ecwid.com/#!/Pacific-Entomology-Conference-2017/c/10592045

Basic conference info (note that schedule is only in draft form):
http://www.pacificentconf.org/

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Mahalo,
Jason

Jason R. Graham, PhD

University of Hawaii- Manoa

Department of Plant and Environmental Protection Sciences

3050 Maile Way, Gilmore 310 Honolulu, HI 96822

Cell: (352) 519-9592

Jrgraham at hawaii.edu

*www.discoverbees.com <http://www.discoverbees.com>*

www.facebook.com/hylaeus