[Pollinator] Save the bees? Agrochemical Corporations and the Debate Over Neonicotinoids in Ontario

Steve Ellis nhbabsellis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 10:00:36 PDT 2018

Becky,

Your work is very timely and relevant to the big picture debate we are
engaged in.  The direct parallels to the current board, GPPC (Governor's
Pollinator Protection Committee, for Minnesota) I serve on are very
strong.  Interestingly, Sai's book was one of the first works I also
mentioned to the group as instructive.  I was one of the beekeepers who
worked directly with Sai and his research which led to the book.

Thank you for your contribution to the body of work which will help achieve
an agricultural system that is sustainable and productive not unsustainable
and destructive.

Steve Ellis
Old Mill Honey Co
Barrett, MN